Sunday, July 21, 2013

"That Makes Me Moist" Lady Dead at 92


Bizarro Post Meme Bureau: Helen Thomas, who brought joy to countless people online in her career as an image macro superstar, has died at the age of 92.

"I remember the first time I saw her perform," said imageboard enthusiast Eric Phailguy. "We were talking about new details of 'The Dark Knight', when the first screenshots of The Joker appeared. This guy posted her and I was like, 'Right-click, save as!'"

Little is known about the amorous elder prior to her debut online, though unconfirmed reports suggest she asked people questions--probably about "personal humidity". But when she hit the scene, the damp diva became a staple of image macro aficionados. Just as no toolkit is complete without a robust roll of duct tape, no reaction folder had reached its full potential until Helen arrived.

On behalf of the Bizarro Post, farewell my muggy madam. You've made us all moist today*.

*Our eyes. It's our eyes that are moist.

1 comment:

  1. This is the most majestic, moving, sexy, thoughtful memoir I have ever read, that has definitely left with a great deal of "personal humidity" , not just in the eyeballs either. I hope I am fortunate enough to find out who the author behind this piece of art so I can read everything they've ever written!

    ReplyDelete